Why Responsible Cleaning?
While water is a renewable resource, it is also a finite one. Water issues affect people in the U.S. and world,
including many children. That's why it is important to be environmentally conscious when using water to clean
a facility. Consider the water-related facts below:
See the benefits of sustainable cleaning with CFR products first hand.
- Less than 1% of the Earth's water is available for human use.
- The average person in the U.S. uses 150 gallons of water per day to sustain their lifestyle, while in many
places around the world, people struggle to find 5 gallons a day.
- Lack of sanitation and clean water is the word's biggest cause of infection.
- 50% of all schools in the world don't have access to clean, safe water.
- Each year, 443 million school days are lost around the world due to lack of clean water and sanitation.
- Nearly 1 billion people, approximately one in eight people in this world, lack access to clean water, and half of them are children.
- Approximately 4,000 children worldwide die every day of water-related disease.
The JanSan industry plays an integral role in transforming the way we clean, evolving the focus from facility appearance, to a new focus on facility health and environmental responsibility.
Evolution to Responsible Cleaning
In the past, the cleaning industry had little regard for the environmental impacts of cleaning. An over-abundance of water and chemicals have been used to clean floors and carpets, creating high levels of water waste. This water, chock-full of caustic chemical, has been poured directly onto floors, carpets, and also into sewer drains, contaminating our planet's fresh water resources as a result.
At CFR, we care about creating clean and healthy indoor environments, while conserving our planet's natural resources. Our innovative and patented recycling filtration and moisture-controlled technology transforms the way we clean today, changing carpet care forever. Choose CFR for its superior cleaning technology, and because you care about cleaning in an environmentally responsible manner.
Evolution to Responsible Equipment Purchasing
Products and commercial cleaning products and equipment account for 50% of the overall environmental impact when cleaning. That's why in addition to being socially responsible, businesses have an obligation to select products and equipment that reduces waste and protects the health of humans and the environment. This concept is known as the "Triple Bottom Line", taking into account (1) people, (2) products and (3) the environment when making purchases for your business.
Purchasing Managers should evaluate products and equipment by a product's ability to meet the
- price competitiveness
- product functionality
- environmental features
Why not see for yourself? Click the button below to schedule a live demonstration of our environmentally responsible carpet cleaning machines.